First things first - thank you Whitley's mom for sending my mom the code and directions to add a Follow Me button to my blog! Thank you Whitley's mom! My mom says she's going to read up on all the fancy stuff one can do with these blogs and spiff mine up. (I'll believe it when I see it. Lotsa times she comes home from work and doesn't open the laptop cause she's been on it all day at work. And of course I can't sneak on it if she doesn't leave it on and open. I can only do so much with paws. Anywhoo!)
Mother nature was super cold to everypup this weekend. We were snuggling under heated blankets most of the day on Saturday*. Mom brought me with her to her friends' pot luck dinner. I got to sniff a couple bigger dogs - one of whom, Edgar, is a scardey pup, and he was coming down his stairs, and I barked at from the bottom and he ran back upstairs. BOL! The other doggy, Angel, we sniffed a bit but mostly left each other alone. I got to sniff all over their backyard, well for at least as long as I could stand being outside in the cold, brrrr! Oh, the best part, mom and her fiance brought chicken to the pot luck, so naturally I got some! I also sniffed around the kitchen table to see if anyone else had dropped any. No luck. It was a fun night and I was wiped out!
Today's been mostly relaxing, only one short walk around the neighborhood cause mother nature is a .. wait, mom says I can't say that.... Cause it was cold out. Then mom's fiance gave me some cozy belly time:
So it's been a nice weekend so far, but this cold weather is stupid. I can't wait until spring!
*The house I live in is old and drafty, but we do have heat and mom makes sure I stay warm and comfy.


First thing, changin things up on your bloggy page Is Not hard to do. Take a look around your dashboard sumtime. You can play with fonts, colors, even the background. On that lil down pointy tiny arrow to the right of the orange pen thing? Click it open. Click template, Customize, then in Advanced things get fun!
ReplyDeleteAnywho, you've been havin a fun time even in all that coldness. Take care, keep eatin and bark on!
Yeah, and Zoe just figured it all out herself. BOL BOL!
DeleteYou got chicken Lacey?? I's jealous! And you're welcome for da button.
Chicken?? yummmm.... we gots smoked turkey today...
ReplyDeleteWe gots some tutorials on pages about blogger and will be puttin' up some more..
Hi Lacey! So glad to see you here! We have a blog too, but we are just learnin'. It's all Greek to us!
ReplyDeleteMe, tu!! Momma sez it r Gweek an' Dutch an' Spanish tu hur! Weel conbusin' an' junk, bud swowwy we r wernin'!
ReplyDelete