Hi
pals! Sorry I haven’t been keeping up on my blog – it’s mom’s fault.
She’s been busy and stressed looking for and accepting a new job (her
contract’s up on her old job and she’s really sad about it cause she
wants to stay but budget and contractor rules say no.. *pout*), and now
she’s stressing finding a new place to live that’s affordable and
pawfect for me – I need a window to look out of ya know!
Also
this weekend, mom did two rescue transports – I know cause I smelled
two different dogs in the car! One was a schnauzer – on Saturday, she
helped bring this guy came into rescue: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/28717528/:
My name is Tito and I'm adoptable!
And on Sunday, she helped drive a daschund girl to her forever home:
My name is Abby Rose and I was adopted last weekend!
As for me, I did get belly time and scratches from mom’s friend:
My name is Lacey and I'm spoiled rotten! p.s. You missed a spot!
And they took me to Byrd Park, where I walked around a couple lakes and scared off some geese! (Mom didn’t take any pictures.)
Hope you're all well! Woof!

My Mommy has been too busy to type for me too. My Mommy is going back to work next week after being off for 9 months with a broken foot. Good luck with the job searching and house searching!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your momma wif her new job!
ReplyDeleteHope the job hunt works out well.
ReplyDeleteThe princess needsta "be there" fur yur mom. Don't let her flake out. These peepoles jus don't know how to relax.
ReplyDeletetell mom to stay carm
ReplyDeleteCrikey Mom ... don't stress!!!! That stuff's real bad for you. It will all work out. It usually does. Looked as if you were REALLY enjoying that scratch session, Lacey!! Hope they find that house with the perfect window for you ...
ReplyDelete