About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Dogsitter weekend

Hi pups!

I had a dogsitter this past weekend cause mom and her roommate went to NYC. Even though NYC is a very dog-friendly city, apparently the buses don’t let doggies on, so I had to stay home. Sigh. If you want NYC details, mom’ll probably post pictures and stuff to her Facebook page, maybe here too if she sneaks on while I’m napping.

Anypaw! I wanted to share the photos my dogsitter took of me this weekend.  He was super nice, he fed me my usual buffet of chicken, pasta, Stella and Chewy’s patties, dog kibble, and treats. He gave me lots of pets and affection, and we hung around outside when the weather was nice enough for it.  He tried to walk me, but I didn’t want to go on walks outside of my yard - I don’t like going on out-of-yard walks with anyone but mom. Mom says this is a new “quirk” of mine, but she’s just learning about it now cause no one else has tried to walk me until recently. (Who me, a mama’s girl?!? BOL)

Oh! Here are the photos – I’m adorable as usual, BOL!  You can see where the vets shaved my leg for my dental, and in a couple pics you can even see my shiny white teeth!

Boy was I happy to see mom and her roommate last night! I jumped on them both and I even did zoomies around the living and dining rooms! Mom would yell “Lacey go!” and I would zoomie around, wheee!

Hope everypup had a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What pretty pearly whites you have! When you weren't sniffing things you looked kind of bored. Maybe you were missing your Momma so much it was hard to get enthused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You's such a cutie Miss Lacey - we luved da photos! Bet you're glad your momma and da fiancé are home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu got such a great yard, no wunner yu don't wanna leave it without yur Mom.

    Great piccies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whut cute photos!! I likes da yawny one best! Glad your Momma and her fiancé are home, safe & sound & there to do your biddin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures!
    You can go fur a walkie bow, cause your Momma is home!

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete