About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today is my barkday!

Arooo! I am the big 1-2 today! And as usual on this day every year, mom’s smothering me with the happy birthday wishes and birthday girl endearments. I like it, BOL. My birthday last year was sad cause my angel furbro Shakey was in the hospital, so mom said she’ll make this birthday extra special. I don’t know how she can top my daily routine since I’m already a super spoiled princess. Maybe not taking bathroom breaks while petting me? I should never stop being petted unless I declare it. Hmmm.. maybe steak along with chicken and pasta?!? Oooo…. Woof!

Right now she’s at work making my treat money, but this afternoon we’re gonna go to the park and the pet stores where I will get lots of attention and she will buy lots of treats! Happy Barkday to me!!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lacey!

    Yu deserve the very best! Have a super duper day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lacey! Maybe you will get a big juicy steak for dinner! Milk it girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Milton! No steak for me, but maybe this weekend!

      Delete
  3. Happy Barkday to YOU!
    Happy birthday to YOU!
    Arooooo!!

    I hope you get all your heart desires and all the attentions too!
    Steak?Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Lacey. Enjoy EVERY minute of your special day, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sowwy I missded yur birfday, Wacey, bud I r gwad yu an' yur Mom habbed fun times shopping an' duin' gurlstuffs!

    ReplyDelete