About Me
- Lacey schnauzer
- Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!
Sunday, June 29, 2014
"I've never seen that" BOL!
Me and mom were walking this morning, and a lady laughingly yelled to us "I've never seen that"! I'm thinking she's never seen a white schnauzer before, cause many people haven't, but nope, she said "I've never seen a dog telling its owner where to go!" BOL!! She was noticing that I'd walk in the opposite direction mom wanted me to go, and mom would follow me. BOL! Mom told her I'm a stubborn princess, which I am of course, and mom lets me do what I want, which she does of course. We're glad we made somebody laugh today, BOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yu've got yur Mom trained real good!
ReplyDeleteI sure do! She just hand fed me chicken on my front window security perch. :)
DeleteBOL, we see dat a lot. I try it, but my momma are stubborn and not easily trainable.
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to get growlmy to learn that trick either...
ReplyDelete