About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Monday, July 7, 2014

A cute ladybug!

Hi pups! Mom's roommate draws stuff. He drew this adorable ladybug, which you can get on a pillow, a tote bag, or more! I'm glad they don't sell dog tees cause then mom would want to buy me one.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/wolfehanson/works/12006614-dot-the-lady-bug-2?c=290786-i-cant-even-cute&p=throw-pillow

There's also zombees (Whitley! Finley! Get em!) and cats and bees and dinosaurs!

You should buy his stuff cause he's talented and pawsome, and he makes me chicken and feeds me, and he lets me sit on his lap, and he gives the best pets in the world.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/wolfehanson/portfolio

6 comments:

  1. Crikey .... he IS talented, aye?? I love the ladybird but those zombiez are something else. Whitley will freak out barking when she looks at 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, zombies! Bark bark bark!!

    Your momma's fiancé are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom bought a t-shirt with zombies on it!

      And thanks! Woof!

      Delete
  3. That stuff is fun!
    I sure hope yu get sum xtra chicken an treats fur bloggin 'bout this.

    Whit, stop barkin at the zombees. bol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Him feeds yu chiggen??? 'Nuff sed. *digs into his secret pocket for his wallet*

    I say it r onwy a madder ob time until yu r on a piwwowcase, Wacey!!

    ReplyDelete