About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Apparently I’m a brat, BOL

This morning I was out of bed before mom was out of the shower. (This is rare for me cause I usually stay in bed ‘til she’s done getting ready for work, then she has to nudge me downstairs.)  Before she’d even gotten dressed, I’d gone down the stairs*.  She figured I really had to go do ~privacy please~, so she put her pj’s back on and, with her wet hair wrapped in a towel, took me in the backyard. Where I sniffed and sniffed and didn’t do anything.  So she shoved me back inside (not literally), brought me upstairs with her, and finished getting ready - all the while I glared at her and made small grumbles cause I wanted her to take me back outside and hurry up about it!  

After she was ready, we went back downstairs, she leashed me up, called me a brat, and took me on our usual morning walk, where she called me a brat a few more times cause I wouldn’t walk or wanted to go in a different direction that her. Have I mentioned lately that I’m a stubborn princess girl?!?! BOL

Oh yah, and the reason I was up early, and up early the last two mornings (i.e. out of bed before mom was ready for work) is cause I didn’t do any ~privacy please~ when mom lets me out in the yard for “last call” ~privacy please~.

*I never went up and down the stairs at my old house. They weren’t carpeted, so I couldn’t get a grip to move on ‘em.  The stairs at this new place are carpeted, and mom and her roommate encouraged me to go up and down them, and now I do without fear! Sometimes I still need encouragement to go up the stairs. But I’m totally ok going down them, esp. if mom is still in her pj’s, BOL.

Oh! Here’s a pic mom’s roommate took of me yesterday while mom was in yoga class. He titled it “Dog, why you no sit like dog?” I was just sharing her yoga vibes, BOL.

 
Oooohhhhmmmm


8 comments:

  1. Crikey Lacey ..... you sure got that stare down pat, aye?? Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bol! Yu toadally Rawk that whole princess thing!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do dat whole "not walkin" thing too - sometimes I just wanna go sit on da naybor's grass, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you are sitting...um is it sitting??

    Cute pic, and you are furry alert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks like you's meditatin'!!

    And if bein' contrary about installin' the yard art is whut it takes to be a BRAT, then I's Queen Brat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wookit yu. Wacey!! Tu cute :D Namaste, sweet gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you for the Shine On award!

    http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/

    You can find the details there...
    No hurry, no worry though...BOL! Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!
      You need to use this link...
      http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/2014/07/i-am-shiner.html

      Delete