About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bunny in my yard!

A little brown bunny rabbit showed up in my yard today! I told it off good! Get outta my yard before I get you! Wooof woof bark bark bark!!

Bunnies are my arch nemeses, like squirrels are to most terriers. My angel furbro Shakespeare went nuts (ha!) over squirrels.  I haven’t seen a bunny since when me and mom and Shakey lived in our apartment a few years ago. Those bunnies (and squirrels) wandered all over the place and I often told them off through the patio door.  

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this here, but mom thinks it’s hilarious that bunnies are my enemies and I’m small and fluffy and look like a bunny. Hahaha mom, not.

Oh, here’s a pic of me and her napping the other night:

Isn't she adorable? BOL

5 comments:

  1. Go get those stinkin bunnies!

    Yu are Both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got lotsa bunnies in our yard - me and Finn like to chase em, but dey don't drive us nutso like skwerrilz or rats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gotten a few of those pesky bunnies...
    Wish I could snag a squirrel.

    You and your mom look serene there in 'napland'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ..... you got bunnies in your yard?????? What I wouldn't give to have bunnies in my yard!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD. Da 'dorableness r burnin' my eyeses, Wacey! Watch it, gurl! BOL :D

    ReplyDelete