Wanna know what my mom did for me on National Dog Day? She took me to the vet. *facepaw* BOL The vampi, er, vets took blood for my heartworm test (negative), 6 month senior bloodwork and titer test. I'll let ya know how everything turns out.
Here's me yesterday waiting for mom to come home from making my treat money:


Uh, I thinks ya need to learn a better way to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI know! Geez! Mom did give me treats and mashed potatoes for dinner, even though I didn't eat much.
DeleteMe too...esp since growlmy didn't pay no 'tenshun' to that fact...sigh...and tomorrow shes gonna be gone all day long...
ReplyDeletePeeps, what's with them anyways?
We need cause to pawrty!
Hope all the labs are good!
I got lots of chicken for dinner tonight so I think she's trying to make up for it. Try harder mom, BOL.
DeleteThe peepoles gots it all rong!
ReplyDeleteDum, they are.
I know, mom does not plan well. Just cause I'm spoiled every day doesn't give her an excuse for having me "tortured" on a dog howliday.
DeleteAn' whut did I ged fur Nashunal Dog Day? A big fat nuffin, bud I gess dat r bedder dan habbin' yur bwoods taken outta yut cute lil' body!
ReplyDeleteSometimes doing nothing is the best thing, Zaidie!
DeleteOooops...Furgedded tu chek da notiby box!
ReplyDelete