So mostly nothing happens around here except me being spoiled rotten. But lots of stuff happened this weekend!
First,
my previous old human and doggy roommates visited Friday morning! Me
and mom (and angel furbro Shakespeare) lived with them for two years,
and I ruled that pack, BOL. We were all happy to see each other! Me and
Bela barked and sniffed and caught up on our news. I jumped against
previous human roommate, all butt wiggles and barks, and he finally
relented, sat down, put me in his lap and petted me. He’s still
well-trained, BOL. Bela’s dad brought in her stuff, and I promptly took
over her bed.
Have I mentioned Bela is an 80 lb pittie mix?!? BOL She’s super sweet and submissive, and she’s a senior girl like me.
I’m still the alpha, BOL
Later
on Friday, me and mom traveled to visit my grandpawrents. Bela stayed
with my current human roommate, who watched her for the weekend. I love
visiting my grandpawrents. They have two schnauzers, Adeline and
Samson, who were both adopted from Schnauzer Rescue of the Mid-Atlantic. My grandpawrents have a big fenced-in yard,
which I LOVE. I was in and out all day, just like a little kid, BOL. A
couple of times I’d bark at the door like I wanted to come inside, mom
would open the door to let me in, and I’d walk back into the yard –
cause I wanted her to be outside with me. She’s well-trained. BOL
My furcousins Adeline (bottom) and Samson (top)
Mom bought me a new bed while we were there. It’s big so I can stretch out and orthopedic cause I’m a senior doggy.
I appawrove.
We
went back home on Sunday. My new bed was in the backseat with me, so I
got a little extra boost to look out the windows. (Btw, we have a doggy
hammock for my car safety.)
Bela was still there when we got home, so after I took short naps in my new bed, I took over her bed again. BOL
Mine!
Also mine! Until it goes home with Bela.

Gettin to run in a big yard are so much fun - ours is kinda small, but momma's grandparents is real big so I get to run around and play a lot there.
ReplyDeleteAnd your bed looks comfy.
You had a lot going on there, Lacey!
ReplyDeleteAnd a lot of comfy spots to choose from, too. Poor Bela who had to give up her bed...
Crikey Lacey ..... it's all been happening in your part of the woods, aye?? You sure got it all over that Bela, aye?? She looks so forlorn while you're sleepin' comfortably on HER bed.
ReplyDeleteGood thing yu had a lot of comfy beds, yu were very busy an got tuckered out.
ReplyDelete