About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A big week!

Hi pups! Hope you're all doing pawsome!  Life's been the usual lately, but this week my grandma visited and stayed with me and mom!  I was so happy to have  her around.  Today me, mom, and grandma went to a pet-friendly outdoor shopping mall and I had a pawtastic time!! I sniffed and barked and practically ran around the place (I tried to run the place, but alas, my barks were not heeded).  We also went to Three Dog Bakery!  I got so many pets there, I was loving it!  Grandma took some pictures, so once I get mom to put them on the computer, I'll post em. It was a big full day and I'm exhausted! Zzzzzz....!

5 comments:

  1. Growlmy won't let me go into pet stoare, she says I will try to steal evfurrything...

    You are a lucky pup to get your barks and runs in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only tried to steal pets from every passerby! BOL!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear frum yu Lacey Grrl!
    Sounds like yu wur in yur element at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to drag mom into every open store, no kidding! She said I must be a shopper, BOL

      Delete