Hi pups! I’ve had a lot going on these last few
months, but so has mom, so she’s been either too busy or too lazy from
being busy to hand the laptop to me so I can say hi.. thanks mom,
sheesh. I know what should be your new year’s resolution….
So in the last couple months, I’ve done lots of stuff:
- Me and mom went to the Pet Expo, where she made me wear my white rabbit costume and entered me in a costume contest, which I did not win (to be fair, it wasn’t a cutest dog contest, which I’d have won).
- Mom dressed me in a bee costume and a ladybug costume for Halloween and made me pose for photos.
- We went to Bear Creek Lake State Park for a weekend in November and stayed in a cabin with a fireplace and a big porch, and I got to walk nature trails and even got to walk off leash through the trails – dog, did I love being off leash in the woods!!!!!
- I got groomed before Thanksgiving and did not like it one bit.
- Last week mom went away for a week for her birthday vacation, so her fiancé spoiled me rotten and cuddled with me and I trained him to feed me in my bed like mom does.
- I gave mom the serious cold shoulder when she got home from vacation – I was mad that she left and did not like it one bit!
- I got a skin tag/mole removed today and did not like it one bit. But mom fed me on my bed while I was half sitting under an electric blanket (low setting), so I guess it's ok. BOL

You's been a busy pup!
ReplyDeleteOMD, Wacey! Yu gotta pace yurselb, sweet gurl! Sounds wike yu hab been habbin' wotza fun, doe!
ReplyDeleteCrikey Lacey ..... you've sure been busy. What with Mom's going away and leaving us for THEIR birthdays?? I'd like to go on a vacation for my birthday but I'd take Mum and Dad with me. I'm not mean like they are!!
ReplyDeleteYou have been way too busy fur a princess pup! BOL!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from you!
Woofs!
Glad to hear yu bark in. I been wunnerin whut yu wuz up to.
ReplyDeleteTake care sweet grrl!
I got yur purdy card today Lacey! Thank yu! I dint send yu one cuz we dint think we had yur rite address, an we dint.
DeleteMerry Christmas to yu an yur Mom!
Merry Christmas to you too Zoe and Tux and kitties and peoples! Mom didn't sign up on any howliday card exchanges this year cause she wasn't sure if she'd have time to get cards together. We won't be at the same address next year. Someday maybe we'll settle down, BOL.
DeleteGud to hear frum yu... yu's bin a bizzee gurl!
ReplyDelete