Enough of that, you want pictures don't you? BOL!
Exploring the yard for the first time:
Yah, it'll do. (BOL)
I found a good security watch post!
Another good security watch post: the front door!
Mom bought lots of rugs so I can easily run around. (I'm not as good
on hardwood floors, although I've adapted really well here!)
Hey mom, yah, I like it here, can I have some chicken now please?
Did I mention the house has a fireplace?!? (It's a gas fireplace btw)
Oh! The house also has a sun room! I like to sit here and watch outside. Sometimes there's even sun beaming in and I'll lay in the sunbeam and fall asleep. (Pardon the mess, mom took this before she took the trash bag out. We are neat people!)
I can watch the whole yard from here:
Here are some non-house pictures of me too - I owe you guys lots of photos, BOL.
Mom and I went to our fave park last weekend:
And finally, some pictures of me in mom's lap. Woof!
That's all pups! Now drop that chicken!



Hi Lacey! Yu have been a busy grrl! Yur new place looks furtastic! An looky yu keepin watch at the front door with yur Super-Lacey Cape!
ReplyDeleteTake care an it's good to hear yu bark in.
Hi Zoe! Woof!
DeleteYour new place looks pawsome!
ReplyDeleteIt is! Hi Whitley!
DeleteWhut a pawsome place!!! It looks like ya gots a lot of terrierific lookin' out spots!
ReplyDeleteA tip we uses fur Whitley... get some doggie sox with non-skid gripper spots on 'em... dey sells 'em at Petco and Petsmart. Whitley puts 'em on her back paws when she's in da kitchen fur chow time-- helps her wiff her trackshun.
Hi Finley! Mom bought me boots but I don't really like them. I can't imagine how I'd fuss if she tried to put socks on me, BOL!
DeleteBut mom says thanks for the idea, she might try it... wait a second....
DeleteWhut a wunnerful nu howse!!! Condogumatayshuns, Wacey an' yur Mom!!
ReplyDeleteHi Zaidie and thanks!
DeleteNothing better than a whole fenced yard all to yourself!! Furtastic! Great den ya gots there, Lacey!
ReplyDeleteWoofs!
Oops, silly notify button...
DeleteI love the yard! Mom needs to get out there and shovel snow so I can go back to roaming the entire space.
DeleteCongrats to you and your family on your new house!
ReplyDeleteWoof! Thanks Buddy!
DeleteINSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
ReplyDeleteGet $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}