About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Eating out of mom's hands!

Literally! I have her wrapped around my fuzzy little paw! She put a plate of food down in front of me (just canned food and some kibble - we're outta chicken, which I am not happy about!), and I looked at it, laid back down on my bed, and ignored it. Oh yah, did I mention mom feeds me on my bed sometimes now? BOL, I tell ya, wrapped around my paw! Anyway! Mom scooped up some canned food on her finger to let me sniff it and see if I was interested in eating. I sniffed it and licked it off her finger. So she fed me 98% of the rest of my dinner off of her hand.  Who me, spoiled?!? BOL!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Grrl, you sure know how to work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gots your Momma trained real good, Lacey!! bol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lacey - Puffy and I stopped by to read you blog - You're not a spoiled pup, instead you have trained your human wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to get my momma to do dat, but she are not too well-trained yet. I needs to work on her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Werk dat cuteness, Wacey! Werk it gud!! BOL :D

    ReplyDelete