About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Poop!

Literally! We were on a short walk today (it's TOO COLD and I HATE IT), and mom looked at the thing that came out of my butt and remarked "that's a good one!" Can't make this up, BOL! 

For pups that don't know, I have tummy issues and the vet told us last week that I have chronic colitis. So mom gets extra excited about solid poop too. Eating and pooping, two of the things every dog does, gets mom excited. Sheesh.

7 comments:

  1. There is jus' no tellin what is gonna get our pawrents 'scited.
    They are jus' too weird.

    Good "goin" there Lacey.

    Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're Momma's excited about your poop... they should be appreciamative of our yard art....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my momma were excited about dat. She usually are just impatient for me to of it in the cold and says "finally" kinda exasperamarated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOLBOLBOL!! My Momma duz nod ged out much, so headin' out tu my 'pwibacy, pweeze' awea r always a weal funtime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey, I totally get the poop thing. I have colitis at least once a year, and Mommy loves it when I have regular solids too. BOL.

    ReplyDelete