About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Princess Supergirl!

Oh! I almost furgot, Finley and Mini Mischief nominated me for a Leibster Award and I haven't answered any of my questions - sorry Finley! I will post them soon!
It's warmed up now, but last Monday was cold and snowy, yuk! Mom covered me with my Little Princess blanket, but whenever I moved, I kept it on like a cape.. cause I’m Princess Supergirl!





 Princess Supergirl is keeping an eye out on the neighborhood!









5 comments:

  1. BOL - I has done da walkin round wif a blanket thing on too. BOL BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With or without a cape yu are a superSchnauzer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just being a smart pup keeping your Princess blanket on. I need a Princess blanket. Mommy, can I have a Princess blanket like Lacey??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu cute, Wacey! All yu need now r a 'dorable lil' cwown!

    ReplyDelete