About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Long time no bark!

Hi pups! Long time no bark! Me and mom have been super busy, we just moved and my grandpawrents visited last weekend! Also there’s no internet at the house right now cause the cable company doesn’t have lines directly to our place, but they’re supposed to fix it next week. Don’t ask how I’m posting this cause I don’t want to get in trouble, BOL.
We’ve been super busy packing and moving over the past few weeks. We moved into our new place a little over a week ago. It’s pawsome! There’s carpet, which I love cause it’s so much easier for me to walk on. Heck, I run around on it! I also have a yard! I love it cause I love being outside, but I’m still getting used to doing my ~privacy please (tm Zaidie)~ cause I’ve been walked on a leash for a long time. I still take mom on walks though, every morning and every afternoon.
Mom’s got a roommate too, and he’s been taking pictures of me at my new security outposts. I’ll have to post them when we have internet back.
Speaking of, gotta run, hope everypup’s doing pawtastic and I’ll post more as soon as I can! Woofs! Lacey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lacey! Wow, yur new place sounds super duper! That's good that yu take yur Mom fur walks.
    So now yu are a only dog?
    When are the peeps gonna get married?
    Have fun in yur yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO fur habbin' yur own yard! I r gwad yu r wuffin' yur nu pwace, sweet gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lacey ... a new yard and carpet. It doesn't get much better than that, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carpets are the best for doing zoomies on, BOL! I like to go round and round the dining room table...I still do it, though not as much as when I was a wee pup...

    Yards are the best thing a pup could ask for! I love to patrol min and find lots to bark at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun explorin dat yard - I luv my yard so much!

    ReplyDelete