About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Monday, June 9, 2014

More dogsitting photos

Hi pups! Life’s pretty good still. Mom and I take a couple walks a day, length depending on the weather. She lets me lead her wherever I want to go, I mean, I don’t always want to go towards the park mom, there’s good smells over here and here and there too!

I got a haircut last week, just in time for the hot weather. I look as skinny as I am, which freaks mom out of course, but as I remind her often, I only eat when I feel like it. Anypaw!

Mom and her roommate went on an overnight trip last weekend, so I got a different dogsitter. He took some pawsome photos of me! Now remember pups, I am skinny but not sick or neglected (I’m spoiled rotten really!). Mom feeds me all kinds of good stuff and treats, I’m just not food motivated. So don’t freak out, ok?
http://canineadventure.smugmug.com/Category/Robbie-Gillette-Photos/Lacey-Mazza#!/

14 comments:

  1. Bol! I luv that first piccie. It's like yur tellin us that yu toadally Rawk the SuperModel look an we jus needta deal with yur svelte-ness.

    Great piccies an it's good to hear yu bark in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lacey. You'd make a great whippet if you weren't so hairy. You look great to me. I'm used to the skinny model look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu r compwetewy 'dorable, Wacey, no madder whut! An' I bet yu can WOCK skinny jeens wike nobuddy's biznuss! Weggings, eben!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woof, thanks Zaidie! If I wore clothes I sure would, BOL!

      Delete
  4. You are totally cute! I just looked at your big brown eyes, and I see lots of spunk in there and wisdom, too!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you, Lacey, with the furmouse Liebster Award of Bloggerland!
    Read all about it here:

    http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/2014/06/whitley-nominated-me-to-be-awarded-with.html#comment-form

    If some other fur already nominated you...well...don't worry about it, BOL! Or if you are too busy, just enjoy the fun...and maybe post that you got the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks fur the nomination! I haven't been nominated this go around, but I was before and I furgot to answer.. I'll try to be better about it and answer your questions this time!

      Delete