About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Liebster Award

Mr. JackFreckles nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thank you pawry much!  This is his blog and it's full of adventure and digging and fun: http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/


Thanks Mr. JackFreckles!

There are some Rules:
1.  Thank the person/fur who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post.
2.  Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
3.  Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are the questions Mr. JackFreckles asked:

1. Whats your Nickname?  Where do I start?!? Let's see, here are a few: Laceybug, wigglebutt, baby girl, sweetie pie, and quiet.

2. Do you like your furblings if you have any? I've been an only pup for a little over a year.  My angel furbro Shakespeare, who was with me since the day I was adopted, passed away in May of 2013. We got along well, we played together sometimes, and we almost always went on walks with mom together. I remember a few times mom would have to yank me out of Shakey's way so he didn't pee on me instead of the tree or pole, BOL.  We miss him lots.
 
3. What do you do when the phone rings?  Hmm, nothing.. I don't think mom's phone rings much, sometimes it vibrates and then she types on it. She's not a phone human.

4. Do you evfur howl?  I used to howl at sirens!

5. Do you dream?  I do, mom says sometimes I make funny noises in my sleep or move my legs around.

6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling?( or someone else?)   I'm a mama's girl!!!! I have to know where she is at all times.

7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth?  I did when mom first adopted me at age 4. We would play and she told me I had to learn bite inhibition, whatever that was. My sometimes biting when playing went away when I got older.

8. Where is your fave place to go to visit?  I love going to any parks! I am an outdoorsy nature pup.

9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere?  Sometimes in our small backyard, but mom's always out there with me.

10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out?  Both!  Here are some pics from last month of me sleeping:

In one of my beds



In mom's lap



On my furcousins Addy and Sam's beds

In mom's papasan chair





4 comments:

  1. Cute sleepin photos! Loved learnin more bout ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear yu barkin Grrl! Yu are a nappin xpert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers, Lacey!
    Your nap pics are making me feel sleepy.....

    I still howl at sirens and that is all I will howl at. Even when my peeps try to convince me to do it. My doggy cousin will howl/sing on command, OMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure got that nappin' down to a fine art, aye??

    ReplyDelete