I said hi to a Westie, and mom and his owner talked about ways I looked like a Westie. I get asked a lot if I'm a Westie. I could have Westie grandpawrents or something, I dunno. So shout out to my little white dog pals, woof!
We went in a nice smelling new age-y store and the young lady working there said I looked like a stuffed animal. BOL
I got so much attention and so many pets, especially at Three Dog Bakery! A couple times there'd be lines of peoples walking through the store and I'd look up at them like "Pet me! Are you going to pet me?!? Why aren't you petting me?!? Pet me!" Like a petting processional, BOL! I even ate "Beggin for Smores" treat samples off the floor, which is rare for non-food and treat motivated me. Yes, mom bought me a box, woof!
When me, my angel furbro Shakespeare, and mom went to this same mall the the bakery a couple years ago, mom didn't take pictures cause she didn't have a free hand, BOL. So she made my grandpa take pictures this time.
Me and mom outside Three Dog Bakery
Taking a break
Guarding my treat stash from other dogs and passersby!
I was wiped out!

Ya look pretty exhausted!
ReplyDeleteAnd just so ya knows, I hardly never get asked if I'm a westie. BOL!
Love all the piccies, Lacey!
ReplyDeleteMost peeps can't believe I am a JRT, thought they do ask if I really am...cause I am a tall dude.
Yu trooly shopped til yu dropped!
ReplyDeleteAwww... Yu an' yur Mom r 'dorable, Wacey! I r so gwad yu habbed a fun day ob shoppin' an' stuffs! WOO-HOO fur us LWD!! Wepwesent!
ReplyDeleteThe two of you looked like you had a great time. Kaci and I sleep like that too.
ReplyDeleteLove -
Hershey and Kaci