About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Dinner time

Last night I got rice in chicken broth, kibble (boring!), a Stella and Chewy's patty, and teeny tiny pieces of steak that mom and her friend had for dinner. I ate some of it off the floor and some off the plate, just cause that's how I roll.






Tonight's dinner is the same, but in a bowl so I can't make as much of a mess (trust me mom, I can, BOL).  This is how mom served it to me.  Yes, my blanket says "Little Princess", BOL.

Yay, steak!





Moar steak!!




8 comments:

  1. Bol Lacey!

    Luv that photo story, 'specially the last pic and caption.

    Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL - I always try to make a big mess outta my foodz too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg BOL...Bark Out Loud...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.D., Wacey. Yu r a gurlpup aftur my own heart! I come ober tu yur howse an' watch yu eat sumtime!? Yeah, jus' watch. I wood NOD touch a single kibble. Weally. I wood twy weally hard, anywayz. BOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL Zaidie! I should warn you that I'm a food guarder, so you'd better be on your best behavior, BOL!

      Delete
  5. I make a mess too when I eat. Pick out the good stuff first is my theory!

    ReplyDelete