On Saturday, we went to Byrd Park, which is a park in the city with three lakes and lots of geese, ducks, and seagulls. I enjoy barking at them! The lakes were still iced over from earlier in the week, so they basically walking on top of the lake. I still barked at em of course!
On Sunday, we went to a park across from where mom's fiance lives. There aren't any lakes there, it's just a big grassy area, but there were lots and lots of good smells! And sunshine!
And now it's nap time. Hope everypup had a good weekend!

Ahh, sunshine! It helps ya feel warmer efun if it's not that warm.
ReplyDeleteGood times for Lacey.
Looks like a fun couple of walks! I woulda barked all dose birds too.
ReplyDeleteOMD!! I wooda wosed my lil' boice, barkin' at all dose darn birdies, Wacey!! Nice tu see da sun shinin' on yu, sweet gurl!
ReplyDelete