About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pawsome park day, arooo!

The weather was gorgeous today!  Of course mom and I went to the park.  I sniffed all over, left lots of p-mail, let a few people pet me, sniffed some new furiends, and basically hung around for a few hours. It was PAWSOME. I didn't want to leave. Seriously, mom and I got near the car once, and she pulled out her keys, and I literally pulled her back to the park area. Have I mentioned I'm a stubborn princess?! BOL   So I dragged mom to a few different places around the park, where I'd stop and watch the peoples and dogs and just enjoy being outside.

I'm a unicorn!

Mom took more photos, but they're still on her phone. I'll make her post them tomorrow cause we're both wiped out now. Bye pups! Hope you all had a good weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Bol Lacey! A stubborn Schnauzie princess, that yu are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish my momma were as easy to boss around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEWL! I hab neber seened a Schnauzie-Gurl Unicorn!! Weal pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ... you are some sort of unicorn. How did that happen??? Too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete