About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dental postponed and playing and zoomies!

Woof! My dental is rescheduled for Thursday. Mom’s a dummy and forgot to give me my antibiotics Saturday and Sunday night. She had also been forgetting to make sure all the antibiotic liquid went from the dropper into my mouth.  I could feel the guilt waves coming off of her when she realized these things….  But now she’s set up reminders and is channeling her guilt to check everything.  Yay?

Oh! I did zoomies yesterday! Mom came home from work and chased me around the house – she exclaimed “Go!” and I zoomed around, I stopped, she exclaimed “Go!” and I zoomed around, and repeat until I don’t want to do it anymore. BOL

I’ve also played with mom and my blankets a couple times this week too. She’ll lightly “wrap” it around my head and move it around and take it off and cover my head and take it off, and I try and bite the blanket and paw it off my head and jump around and play bow. We both make silly noises.  And mom’s eyes get all wet and I can feel the happy waves coming off of her.

I can tell she’s anxious cause on one hand, she’s super happy that I’m acting more like my younger self and my spirits are higher since we moved here (I’m climbing stairs and playing!); but on the other hand she’s nervous cause I’m gonna be 12 next month and she doesn’t want to jinx things by having happy thoughts. She’s silly. I mean, Whitley’s my age and playing pool ball, and Atticus is older than me and he’s still hiking mountains.

I hope everypup’s having a good day and is safe and dry – it’s yukky and raining here, blech!

5 comments:

  1. Why do the peepoles always gotta go gettin all stinkin 'motional?
    Live yur life! Have fun! Eat, sleep, get the zoomies!

    Argh, next Munday, me an Tux gotta get shot. An then I get my toofers cleaned off. yuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. My momma are da same way Lacey - she are so worried bout me! She are always talkin bout how I are lil slowed (I fink she are faster) and were worried if I'd be able to play pool ball! Of course I wanna play!! And I do a good job!

    I fink we need to get da mommas hooked up to HunBun's Bodka Dwip™ stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Lacey.
    I am gonna be 12 tomorrow, and all growlmy sees is my grizzled old man schnooter...but then she smiles big times when I charge out of my doggy door at full speed to chase the varmints I see out in the yard.

    Take care and enjoy your playtimes and I sure hope your dental cleaning will go well... I had that back in March and I am fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly mommas... my momma get 'motional sumtimes, too... like when she sees old pics of me 'fore my allergeez gots so bad... Dey needs to learn in da here and now, like us pups.
    Lacey, I gave ya da Sunshine Award! Read about it on my blog and tell us the ten things if ya wants to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Lacey ..... sounds to me like you're doin' ok! Just cause your tooths are a bit grubby don't mean nothin'. they'll get spruced up and you'll be fine. I like the sound of that zoomie game. Maybe Whitley's right .... we should all hook our Momma's up to Zaidie's bodka dwip! Your Momma worries cause she thinks you are getting a bit old. My Mum worries that she's getting a bit old and won't be able to take care of me properly. Fair dinkum ..... worry, worry, worry! Who needs it. Right now we are doin' fine.
    Pass the bodka dwip aye, Zaidie!!

    ReplyDelete