I have weeks’ worth of pictures to post!
So during the week before we fully moved in, mom
brought boxes and stuff over to the townhouse, and she also brought me
so I would feel comfortable there.
I’m gonna stare out these windows all the time!
Mom brought one of my beds over so I could get comfy with that too.
Zzzz… Are we moved in yet?!?
Mom also fed me lots of treats before we moved in so I would feel comfy there. Treats + me = pawsome
I’m starting to feel pawsitively Zen about this place.
During the first couple weeks we were at our new
townhouse, mom’s roommate took a bunch of pictures of me at various
security posts. He wanted mom to know I was happy, but I also have him
wrapped around my paw! He makes me chicken and pasta
and rice, and he feeds me lunch when he’s home. I also know how to
trick him (and mom of course!) so my nature loving self can go outside –
I’ll go by the back patio doors like I need to go outside and ~privacy
please~, but then I just go hang out on the deck
and don’t do anything but watch my yard. BOL! Anypaw, here are some
pictures!
Views of my front window security post
View of the back patio and yard security post (back when the weather was yucky)
Super Princess guarding the yard (also, it was still cold)
I’m wiped out from setting up these security perimeters (also, mom and I had just finished a comfy brushing and petting session)
Me in my yard!!! For now I’m on a tether or my
leash, and sometimes for my quick late night ~privacy please~ I don’t
wear either cause mom stands in the yard with me.
And finally, me on my patio just this very afternoon!




I think soon you will love your new den, if you don't already!
ReplyDeleteCrikey Lacey .... looks to me like you got it made. All those lookout spots! Doesn't get much better than that, aye??
ReplyDeleteYep, your new den looks pretty nice!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many great spots to do yur security wurk. An nap!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a super duper place!
Pawsum nu howse, Wacey! An' all da wookout spots a gurl needs!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, Lacey! Ya sure takes your security work seriously!
ReplyDeleteI gave ya da You Hoo, You Hoo Award! Find out da details on my blog!