About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A story from last night

Mom's friend wrote a so-called funny post on Facebook about me and mu doggy roommate Bela.  Apparently he thinks my resource guarding is hilarious. Sigh.

Mom's
friend: "Just saw for the first time in my life a dog throw an actual temper tantrum. It was awesome."
Friend's friend: "Please explain."
Mom's
friend: "Friend and i leave for movie. As always, friend leaves treats with dogs (to associate positive with people leaving the house). We get back, dogs greet us, we walk dogs and go back inside. As soon as I let the big dog off her leash, she hightails it to little dog's bed where she scarfs down little dogs treats which she never ate (but big dog clearly knew were there and momentarily unguarded). Little dog runs up as this event ends, has a moment of disbelief and then launches into a 5 minute snarling, barking tirade at friend, big dog, and empty bed. Finally we put new treats in front of her....more barking and snarling. Then we put the treats in the bed. Still with the barking and snarling. Then we finally put new treats in the exact same spot in the bed as the old ones were and she calms down, eats them and goes to sleep.

It was epic."


It was not epic, it was uncool and unfair.  They were my treats, I guarded them for hours, and my needy sneaky doggy roommate Bela stole them when I wasn't looking. Grrrrr! (Ok, I got more treats, but that's not the point!)

4 comments:

  1. *snicker, bol, heehee*

    So not funny Lacey. Poor thing. The peepoles jus don't unnerstan.

    *snicker, bol, heehee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be upset too. Peepoles can be real stupid at times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd be mad too. At least you got more treats, dat are better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat are awful, dat big bully stealin' your treatz. SO not funny. Dumb humans.

    ReplyDelete