About Me

My photo
Woof! I'm Lacey the mini schnauzer. I'm a feisty senior girl who has lots to say!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Conversation with the mailman

Mom and I were walking this afternoon and a mailman walked by us.
Me: Barkbarkbarkbarkbark, or, in human language, stop and pet me and by the way where are those chickens I ordered?!?!
Mailman: Yah, yah, you're a bad dog.
Me: Barkbarkbark, or you're gonna see a very bad dog if you don't deliver my chicken soon!
Mailman: If you're such a bad dog, how come you're wearing a sweater?
Mom: Even bad dogs get cold.

Sheesh mom, thanks for the back up.

5 comments:

  1. Crikey Lacy ... good on your Mom ... they do come in handy, sometimes, aye????? I wanna come and help you bark at that old grouchy mailman.
    Barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark .........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu don't wanna cross those postal workers Lacey. That grouchy one will get the word out to yur regular guy and yule Never get yur chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL! I always bark da mailman, ever since Finley taught me to bark em. Da mailman in Bawston liked me a lot - he had a lil maltese and said I reminded him of his own barky LWD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How rude! My momma works in a post office and she thinks you should just continue barking at that rude mail man! I am sure you looked pawsome in your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bark da mailman! Bark da mailman! He oughta deliver dose chickens, ASAP!
    By da way....

    You's been nominated fur a Liebster Award! Check out the details on my blog....
    Finley's Fables Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete