Mom put down two food options: first is my rice in chicken broth, stella and chewy's patty bits, and kibble, second is a new canned food. (We ran out of steak earlier this week. *pout*) She moved the dishes in several places around the living room to see if I preferred to eat anywhere specific. I sat in my bed. She put both dishes on my bed. Didn't touch em. She spooned bits of the first option onto my bed, or rather, the heated blanket on top of my bed. Now I'm eating. Nope, not spoiled! Also, she really needs to wash this blanket, BOL.
It's been stupid cold here pups! We got snow for days it seems, and I was not happy! We were cooped up inside all day yesterday. I am ready for sunshine *and* warmth!! ( Mom says join the club, hardy har har. She's not funny. Now scoop out more food for me! BOL) We have sunshine today but there's still stupid snow on the ground.

Hope ya gets some warm weather soon!
ReplyDeleteWe hab 'bout tweeny or a hunnerd metres ob snowz (cuz I r Canadian!) an', eben doe, I wuff da stuff, I r weady fur spwing!!
ReplyDeleteYur Mom washed yur bwankie yet, Wacey??